Based in Glasgow, Stefanie Cheong is an ethical jewellery designer whose passion for our earth’s history and geology underpins her craft; using traditional stone cutting techniques, Stefanie transforms natural stones into striking stone circles designed to slot into the silver interchangeable ring and small brooch.
In keeping with Stefanie's ethos, this innovative circular frame can accommodate a range of small circular stones from all collections by the designer to encourage the wearer to consider sustainable jewellery design and lasting wearability.
Small stone circles crafted from Kilkenny limestone, Isle of Skye Marble and St Cyrus Jasper are sold separately here.
Materials: Fairtrade silver
Measurements: (sizes are approx.)
- ring #1 - size U½ (without stone) / S½ (with stone)
- ring #2 - size P½ (without stone) / J½ (with stone)
- ring #3 - size R (without stone) / K (with stone)
- ring #4 - size R½ (without stone) / L (with stone)
- ring #5 - size R (without stone) / K (with stone)
Care instructions: Silver can be cleaned with a silver polishing cloth.