Viewing Across (2023), an exclusive limited edition signed and numbered print by Fraser Taylor, commissioned by V&A Dundee to celebrate and commemorate our amazing building and our fifth anniversary.
Viewing Across is inspired by a series of observational drawings that Fraser made in Dundee during March 2023. The drawings focus on the exterior and interior of the museum and panoramic views across the River Tay. The image consists of two layers, one a coloured collage depicting the landscape and the other an abstracted graphic black line which captures the multiple geometric patterns which are embedded within the building. Viewing Across has been digitally printed by Glasgow Print Studio.
- A limited and signed edition of 50
- Size: landscape format / 84cm wide x 27.5cm high
- Paper: Somerset Radiant White Velvet 255 gsm
- Laser printed by Glasgow Print Studios
- Available unframed only
- Packaged in a cardboard tube 380mm x 76mm