An exclusive collaboration with V&A Dundee and Beano, this playful yellow cotton t shirt features iconic Beano character, Dennis, wearing our V&A Dundee tartan, with a multi coloured Beano logo across the rear.
V&A Dundee tartan was exclusively designed by Kinloch Anderson, Scotland. Inspired by our iconic building, Kinloch Anderson's design references Kengo Kuma's pencil sketches in the pattern and tonal colour palette; while also celebrating fashion designer Elsa Schiaparelli by featuring a bold pink overcheck.
Beano was first published in July 1938 and the comic is still created every week in its original Dundee headquarters and printed in the UK. Voted Children’s Magazine of the Year in 2022 in the PPA Scotland Awards, Beano recently reported an ABC of 54,876 and is in its sixth consecutive year of growth. 4,200 issues have been printed since 1938, with over 70,000 comic strips and over 700 characters, including the infamous Bash Street Kids, Bananaman, Billy Whizz, Minnie the Minx, as well as Dennis and Gnasher.
- 100% organic ringspun combed cotton Kid's Unisex T-shirt.
- Classic round neck cotton T shirt
- Colour: natural raw cotton with black print
- Unisex sizing, so do please check the sizing diagram for fit information
- Fair Wear Foundation, Vegan
- Set-in sleeve, Medium fit
- 1x1 rib at neck collar
- Inside back neck tape in self fabric
- Sleeve hem and bottom hem with wide double needle topstitch
- Fabric has been pre-washed to minimise shrinkage
Care: Wash at 30°. No bleaching. Do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean.
Our model Flynn is aged 4 and wears a size 3-4 and Esme is aged 8 years old and wears a size 7-8