The Burton Ocean Plastic Pot is fully recyclable and made from ropes found in Scotland, the colour of these plant pots comes from the colour of rope recycled.
Created by a deep sea diver after salvaging a stricken cargo ship full of plastic off the west coast of Scotland.
Their manufacturing technique means that each pot is different, but all have a blue marble pattern running through them achieved by exploiting inherent flaws in the raw material during manufacturing.
The pot has a message written on the base - "Growing Awareness of Plastic Pollution".
Finalists for The Sustainable Garden Product of the Year Award at The RHS Chelsea Flower Show in 2022, for the 'Bloom' series, Ocean Plastic Pots make truly sustainable product
- They can be used inside or outside. As a growing plant pot or decorative over pot.
- Please note this pot does not have a hole in base.
- Available in four colours: bright blue, yellow, navy swirl and black
- Designed to take a 17, 18 & 19cm grow pot for a house plant.
- Measures 20cm in diameter (outside edge) and 20 cm high.